2. What are cookies and how they work?Cookies are pieces of data that a website transmits to your hard drive for storage, and sometimes to collect certain information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your settings so that you do not receive such cookies. You can do this by using the help screen or following the instructions. However, if you refuse to receive cookies, you will not be able to continue to enjoy the full benefits of our website. Cookies are unique to the server that created them, and other servers cannot access them. This means that cookies cannot be used to track your movements online. Although these files help identify an individual's computer, they do not identify the user's computer, or store passwords and credit card information. You can learn more about cookies at www.AboutCookies.org
3. What kind of cookies do we use?We use the following types of cookies:
4. Where can I know more about them?The following is a list of cookies we use:
PHPSESSID: It contains a reference to a session stored on a web server that expires when you close your browser.
_ga: Allows counting of user visits and traffic sources.
_gat_UA - * - *: Allows counting of user visits and traffic sources.
_gid: Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited.
__utmv *: A cookie set by Google Analytics to analyze visitor information.
_mkto_trk: Allows tracking of your usage of our Site.
visitor_id *: Visitor Cookie set by Pardot stores visitor activities and prospects.
visitor_id * -hash: Cookie set by Pardot, used to assign a randomly generated number as a client identifier.
incap_ses _ * _ *: These first party cookies are set by a third party service to filter out malicious requests.
visid_incap _ * _ *: These first party cookies are set by a third party service to filter out malicious requests.
ip2location_redirection_first_visit: IP2Location provides information on what country a visitor is coming from.
5. When will our cookies expire?With the exception of badly needed cookies, the validity of all the files used by our site expires no later than 2 years after recording.
6. What if I turn off cookies?What happens after you turn off cookies depends on what cookies you turn off. But in most cases, the ability to use the website will be limited. Below are detailed instructions on how to disable cookies in most browsers.
Disabling cookies in Internet Explorer
Disabling cookies in Google Chrome
Disabling cookies in Safari
Disabling cookies in Firefox
Disabling cookies in Opera
Opera 6.0 and higher:
Cookie tipsIf you do not have the permissions for certain types of cookies to ensure that the site is working properly, we will remind you.